Agents of the West Tennessee Violent Crime and Drug Task Force with assistance from Jackson/Madison County Narcotics Unit and the Medina Police Department, executed a Methamphetamine related search warrant on Wednesday evening 10-24-2012 at 149 Juno Cove in Medina Tennessee. This is the residence of Wesley Adam Hayes- 30 years of age.
An Agent for the West Tn. Drug Task Force has been investigating activity at this address for several weeks.
The Agents conducted an investigation and arrested five individuals at the address:
1. Wesley Adam Hayes –male –30 years old – Medina Tn
2. Michelle Leigh Dean –female – 28 years old- Jackson Tn
3. Matthew Hunt McNeal –male – 30 years old – Jackson Tn
4. Eugene Lee Mestan –male – 31 years old – Nashville Tn
5. Daniel Shane Arrington –male –40 years old – Jackson Tn
The Agents recovered evidence of Methamphetamine Manufacturing and drug paraphernalia at the residence.
Charges on all five are:
1. Conspiracy to Manufacture Methamphetamine
2. Manufacture of Methamphetamine
3. Initiation of a process intended to produce Methamphetamine
4. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Wesley Adam Hayes has the additional Charge of: Promotion of Methamphetamine Manufacturing
All five will be scheduled to be arraigned before Judge Agee of Gibson County/ Humboldt General Sessions Court.
Copyright © 2012 JacksonsNewsTalk.com. All Rights Reserved.