FEDERAL DRUG TRAFFICKING INDICTMENT NAMES 17 SUSPECTS IN WEST TENNESSEE
Jackson, TN – United States Attorney Edward L. Stanton III and Brian Chambers, Resident
Agent in Charge of the Memphis Division of the Drug Enforcement Administration, announced
the unsealing of an indictment charging 17 suspects with federal drug trafficking violations.
The suspects were arrested on Thursday during a round-up of drug suspects by multiple federal (DEA, FBI, ATF, and USMS), state (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Tennessee Highway Patrol), and local law enforcement agencies (Jackson Police Department and Madison County Sheriff’s Department).
The indictment, which was returned by a federal grand jury in Jackson, Tennessee, on October 15, 2012, contained counts charging violations of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
The individuals indicted were:
• Garrick D. Cole, 41, Jackson, TN
• Brandon K. Yarborough, 30, Jackson, TN
• Christopher D. Williamson, 35, Jackson, TN
• Demond D. McKinnie, 36, Jackson, TN
• Deon L. Ellison, 29, Jackson, TN
• Herby K. Martin, 44, Oakfield, TN
• Jarvis T. Emerson, 23, Humboldt, TN
• Jonathan A. Patterson, 28, Humboldt, TN
• Kenneth M Price, Jr., 30, Jackson, TN
• Robert L. Cole, 37, Milan, TN
• Scottie D. King, 36, Huntingdon, TN
• Titus L. King, 36, Bells, TN
• Torey O. Deberry, 32, Denmark, TN
• Tracey L. Jones, 35, Jackson, TN
• Travis M. Wilson, 27, Memphis, TN
• J.W. Robinson, 48, Milan, TN
• Willie T. Ransey, 33, Murray, Kentucky
Copyright © 2012 JacksonsNewsTalk.com. All Rights Reserved.